Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gimme! Gimme!

IT'S CONTEST TIME!!!
 
Three lucky peeps will WIN a copy of my book!
  1. Please post my website/blog link to your social media outlets to spread the word.  www.evenprettygirlssurvival.blogspot.com
  2. COMMENT BELOW with your name, date of post(s) and which/how many social media outlets you posted to.  This is important, or I'll never know!
  3. If you post more than once (which is smart!), be sure to RE-COMMENT with this information, as you will increase your chances of winning!
  4. Wait for it.... wait for it....

Sunday, July 7th
I will announce
the names of THREE winners!
 
Who doesn't love a good contest? I do! I do!
I'm just dying to give away copies of my book,
Even Pretty Girls...POO: The pretty girl's survival guide to avoiding the uglies
and if you already have a copy...
your gal pal may be in need and it makes an awesome gift!
So let's see what you've got!
 
Good Luck!
 
xoxo, Maggie
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I posted to FB and Twitter. Love your site, keep up the fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, my name is Adrianna. First things first, your book is amazing! I've learned so many new terms and have a new perspective on old, rather embarrassing topics I was too afraid to share with anyone and for that I thank you!! I posted to my Facebook on 6/24/13.
    p.s. I hope I win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Debbie Heinkel! Enjoy!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete